In a world, where education is made a marketable commodity by fake and tall claiming institutions, Cluny Public School ushers in a new chapter.
Founded and managed by the congregation of St.Joseph of Cluny (Reg. C.B.S.E. Affln. No.930482 ). Cluny Public School is the dream and vision of the Congregation of St.Joseph of Cluny in India, managed by the Sisters of St.Joseph of Cluny.
It is a registered society namely, Educational and Charitable Society of the Sisters of St.Joseph of Cluny Lakkattor P.O, is registered as per the 12th Registration Act of 1955 of the State of Travancore – Cochin for Literary, Scientific and Charitable Society (Reg.No: K. 636/98).
Our faculty is well experienced and fully qualified. With towering integrity, no-nonsense manner, incredible versatility, moderate fees and breadth of vision stands ‘Cluny Public School’ Cheppumpara. We have two decades of unbeatable track record and our credentials are indisputable.
31.03.2012 to 30.06.2017
No. CBSE / Aff / 930482 / SS – 00331 / 0910 / 2009 / 181072
dated 11 – 05 – 2009 for a period 3 years
w.e.f. 11 – 04 – 2009 to 31 – 03 – 2012